Friday, January 28, 2011

Frivolous Friday: Monty Python on Novel Writing

In yesterday’s post, I discussed the first phase of the Hero’s Journey and what it may mean for the opening of my novel and yours.  But today is Friday and it snowed again this week in New Jersey.  To add insult to injury, they are forecasting more snow this weekend AND next week, so I thought we needed ‘something completely different.’ 

We all have struggled with starting a new project, right.   So on a frivolous Friday, I share with you the beginning of Thomas Hardy’s Return of the Native, as brought to us by the remarkable and disturbed minds of Monty Python.



2 comments:

  1. You really need to see Kal's 510+ stage hero's journey at http://www.clickok.co.uk/index4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting site. I've only had time to skim it. 510 stages? Wow.


    Thanks for you input.

    ReplyDelete