Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Journey to Indie Publishing and Dark Dealings



Over a year ago, Aimee Salter was gracious enough to feature the opening of Dark Dealings as a part of the First 500 Words Critique series on her wonderful site: Seeking the Write Life..  The feedback and encouragement I received was fuel for my journey forward.

Now all these months later, with Dark Dealings published across all eBook formats and in print, I stop back to share what the journey has been like and offer some quick tips on publishing your own work.  Follow the link and leave any comments or questions there. I promise I will answer.

http://www.aimeelsalter.com/2012/06/guest-post-k-victoria-smith-author-of.html

Stop back here on Thursday for the next of my reviews on another Indie author.

No comments:

Post a Comment