Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hot Valentine's Interview Andy from Another Gift to Remember by Diane Thorne

Blog Warning:  Another Gift to Remember and A Gift to Remember contain mature themes. You must be over 21 to purchase.




Valentine’s Day if right around the corner and if you are looking for a HOT read and maybe a gift idea or two, you’ve come to the right place.

Today we sit down with Andy from Another Gift to Remember by Diane Thorne. Andy made a brief appearance in Ms. Thorne’s bestseller A Gift to Remember, but rises *** cough, cough*** to prominence in this sequel. Please give him a warm welcome.

Storyteller’s Grove:   It’s so nice to have this chance to chat with you. So tell us about yourself. What got you in the crosshairs for Ms. Thorne?

Andy:   I own a marketing firm with my best friend, Thomas. We went to college together and played football. He's a great guy and I love his wife. She's smoking hot, funny, and smart. She came up with the best birthday surprise for Thomas. He is one lucky man. Anyway, my 40th birthday is coming up and I guess Diane thought it would be a great idea for me to have an equally special day.

SG:       Did you have any idea what the plan was for your birthday?

Andy:   Honestly, I suspected Thomas had something up his sleeve for me. I knew he couldn't let the day go by without doing something big. But I never in a million years thought he would've put together what he did. I mean… I had the best birthday any man could wish for. You'll have to forgive me, but I don't want to give too much away to readers.

SG:       I understand. Were you stunned by the parties involved with your birthday surprise?

Andy:   I was floored. I couldn't believe… Thomas and I are truly blessed to know such special women.

SG:       I’m sure our readers and fans of the book want to know… Boxers, briefs or Commando?

Andy:   Boxers. I don't like my boys to be too constricted.

SG:       If your partner wants to seduce you, what's one sure fire trick she can play?

Andy:   Dancing. I love when a woman dances close with me. I love to feel her and smell her. Kissing turns up the heat.  

SG:       After your big birthday surprise, did you think you would have problems at work?

Andy:   Well, I thought it might be a little awkward. But I recall Thomas telling me about his situation and how he managed to work it out. I thought I could do the same. We just need to communicate. Be open with each other. But when the problems with reports came up, I didn't know what to think. It was difficult, but I knew my best friend could help straighten out the situation. We came together and resolved the situation. Now, I couldn't be happier.

SG:       Secretly, did you have an interest in Thomas's wife, Lynn?

Andy:   Well, I always thought she was sexy and smart. If he had passed on her years ago, I would've gone after her.

SG:       And what about Carol? Did you ever have an interest in her?

Andy:   Carol is also sexy. She has great curves. I'm not going to lie, I had thought about banging her a time or two. But since we worked together and she was close to Thomas, I discounted ever going out with her.

SG:       Which is better, sex at the office or at home?

Andy:   Well, both are nice. But it's nice to have a stress reliever during the work day.

SG:       Are you happy with the way things turned out at work?

Andy:   I didn't realize I had a problem employee, but yeah, I was glad to get rid of her. And now I have the best women in the world working with Thomas and me. Life couldn't be better.

SG:       Would you like to say anything else to our readers?

Andy:   Thanks for the interview. I probably gave too much away, but I hope readers will check out Diane's novella, Another Gift to Remember. It's a hot read and I'm pleased to be one of the main characters in the story.
  


Thomas Barrett has it all. He's a part owner of a marketing firm with his best friend of twenty years, Andy. In addition to a successful career, Thomas enjoys the love of two beautiful women, his wife, Lynn, and his assistant, Carol. He couldn't be happier with life.
Tasked with finding a gift idea for Andy's fortieth birthday, Thomas comes up with a perfect one. Not only will it please Andy, Thomas is certain his idea will provide great pleasure to Lynn and Carol. Thomas wants his favorite naughty women to bring Andy into their love nest. But will Lynn and Carol be willing to have sex with Thomas's best friend? Better yet, can Andy maintain a working and sexual relationship with them.

You can purchase Another Gift to Remember at it's Breathless Press page (CLICK HERE) 

While you are at it, also check out A Gift to Remember, the first book in this series.


No comments:

Post a Comment